Thursday, February 16, 2012

FIGHT

Hit me, punch me, crush me and bring me down with all your might
But you can't hold me down forever
My spirit has wings of its own, it will fly
It will soar and it knows where the sky ends

You can hide me, cage me, torture me and amputate me
But you can't make a caged bird sing
You can't lock my inner light, I will rise
I will shine and my inner light will blind you

If you are still not satisfied you can kill me
But you can't kill my desire
You can't capture my will, It is free
Just like my soul which is stronger than you

I will fight till my last drop of blood
I will keep my hope alive till my last breath
You are warrior of Darkness, I'm the warrior of Light
I will assure you might win the battle
But I swear on god I will win the war.

- MAHESH KOTEKERE

No comments:

Post a Comment