Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stories in less than 1000 words # 3 - Time Travel

I was surprised to see strange light in my room. It was past midnight and I was slept couple of hours back after seeing a stupid movie about love, rejection and acceptance. Abruptly I was awake due to swoosh sound and now was staring at strange light.

My heart was beating at the pace of two hundred beats per minute. I was not able to fathom what is happening in front of me. I could see that there is hole appearing at the center of the light. The light was appearing right next to my bed and it appeared that it is suspended in air without any source. To my terror it was growing in size.

I had seen such things happening in sci-fi movies, which was entertaining to watch but when it’s happening actually the only option you have is to shit in your pants. Which I assumed might happen to me any second.

My eyes and mouth wide open and I was staring at the black hole with absolute horror. I was expecting a three long, green color finger appearing from the black hole and pull me in or my enter bed including got sucked in the black hole.

The black hole at the center of the strange light grown into size of an SUV. I thought it was good time to remember my parents, gods and girlfriends and seek their forgiveness for being a complete ass hole in their lives. At that moment I despised my entire self-centered and selfish life. I was trying to come up with a first and last prayer to god composed of only six words. Is this is my punishment for being a non-believer of supreme power? ‘God, make sure there is no heaven or hell’ was the best output of my short circuited brain.
I could see a capsule shape ship of black color emerging out of the black hole. Size of the capsule was similar to coffin. Is this the modern technology used by Yamraaj? Or the vampires testing new technology? I almost laughed at my joke.

The capsule was completely out of the hole and was hovering above my bed. The hole and the light vanished within nano seconds. It was completely dark I could make out the capsule over my bed and there was only swoosh sound. I could warm sensation under my blanket and I had guessed it right at first instance. It was the two beers I had before I slept coming out as emotional response to the capsule.
Blinking lights appeared at the posterior side of capsule and it opened like door. The interior of capsule had bright light. I could see a figure sleeping on the door like structure that was open. For my surprise it was not bald headed aliens but a man of around forty years with thick hairs. Surprisingly he was sharp dressed with black suit, neck tie etc.

I thought of poking him but my hands were busy clenching the blankets covering my mouth as that capsule person might get offended by my bad breath.

Capsule person opened his eyes, his hand which were in folded position across his wide chest unfolded itself and rubbed his eyes. I felt he was trying to make sense of where he was. Then his eyes shifted towards me.

My shit was almost near it’s exit point.

Capsule person tried to talk between his moustache which was thicker than hairs on my head.

‘Greetings my dear ancestor!’ he said

A fossil calling me an ancestor? Really it’s a great achievement of my life.

‘I have travelled back in time from year 3001 to explore and understand your life condition’

Until this moment of my life I never understood that my life and it’s condition was so important. I was delighted and was ready to share anything.

‘Please tell me what you want to know’ I was never so sharing in my life.

‘We have immensely advanced in Science, Technology, and Lifestyle. Also we have completely revolutionized the human body. We have taken out all the organs that were not required and have made other organs more efficient. During this process we have forgotten how our ancestor were built. We do have lab specimens but I always craved to see live one. Luckily our technology was so advanced that I was able to build a time machine’

I felt like an ape looking at human

‘You can ask anything you want’ this is what I can conjure up at this moment.

First time I could see that he was happy.

‘Ok…. Where to start?’

He was contemplating too deeply.

‘I had read that’ he said ‘You have an excretion system that was used to dispose al the waste materials from your body. Also there were two separate excretion system for solid waste and liquid waste. Although we have seen video of it but I wanted to witness it practically’

My shit which was near its exit had gone back to deep abyss.

‘My great great grand fathers who developed technology where our skin processed food with the help of light found that excretion system don’t had use of excretion system and taken it out completely’

I was so shocked to realize that a person from future came back to see how we shit. This was most shit thing I heard in my life. Never thought that something so shitty could have so much value.

‘Would you cooperate?’ he asked with lot of seriousness in his face

‘Dude! You should wait for some time’

Every shit has its day

No comments:

Post a Comment